WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ADVENT-ARK - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ADVENT-ARK > Topics

Subject: THE IMPENDING CRISIS
Replies: 2 Views: 1396

shalome7 17.08.08 - 01:59pm

The countdown has begun, the signs are upon us.

* UNSTABLE WEATHER PATTERNS
* THE THREAT OF A NUCLEAR WAR
* SUDDEN GLOBAL FOOD SHORTAGE
* UNSTABLE GLOBAL ECONOMY
* THREAT OF NEW DISEASES OF WHICH THERE ARE NO CURES
* THE FALL OF AMERICA AND THE RISE OF EUROPE
* AND MUCH MORE!!!

These events are not accidental, but are rather devised to create a crisis that will force the world's population to bow to an evil system. Learn how you can escape.
Call ~ Pastor M. Hurlock
1-876-363-4034
1-876-423-6205
1-876-843-0562

MESSAGE TO THE LOST SHEEP OF YISRAEL

It is quite usual for you to ignore information pertaining to religion isnt it? But there is something very special about this one, it is as tho you are compelled to read it. This is because of what you must learn today!!! First of all you are very blessed to receive this message. Many people wont.

For most of your life you have prayed to ME, worshipped ME, testified about MY goodness, but in all your sincerity and zeal you do not use MY Name. MY sheep are lost, MY people have forgotten MY Name for pagan titles (Lord and God). So this will I do, make MY Holy Name known in your midst. And I will not allow you to pollute MY Holy Name any more. And the heathen will know that I am YAHWEH the HOLY One in Yisrael.
Please read Ezekiel 39:7, Jeremiah 23:27.

For as long as you might be able to remember there has always been a part of you that is just not satisfied with what you have heard about the CREATOR or HIS SON. There is always a yearning for something that you don't know, the only thing you know is that you will know it when you hear it or experience it. Maybe you're a part of a church but your constant search for more truth or a deeper understanding of the word has only caused you to be more uncomfortable with many truths that you have now learnt and embraced that are not accepted by your church.

venecia7 23.08.08 - 12:38pm

If this describes you - chances are, you are one of the lost sheep of Yisrael.

If you believe this message then you must accept the shed blood of HIS SON YAHSHUA. For there is no other name for salvation. Acts 4:10-12

Pray this prayer:

YAHWEH I believe your message, I repent of my sins, I accept YOUR SON by HIS correct and only Name YAHSHUA. Thank YOU for this truth. Halleluyah.

HERE ARE THE ANSWERS TO SOME OTHER QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY BE ASKING YOURSELF

Q. WHY DO I HAVE PROBLEMS TRUSTING SOME PARTS OF THE BIBLE?

A. Contrary to what many people think or believe, you are not trying to make trouble when you point out certain errors in the Bible, nor are you blaspheming. The Bible contains the scripture and the scripture is inspired ~ 2 Timothy 3:16, but not all the Bible is scripture. The Bible contradicts itself but not the scripture. The Bible has versions but not the scripture. There are no versions to the truth. The scripture warned us about the lying pen of the translators. Jeremiah 8:8, 2 Timothy 2:15

Q. WHY IS THE CHURCH NOT RELEVANT TO MY SPIRITUAL NEEDS?

A. First of all because you were not designed to be apart of any church. You were designed to be apart of a family, a nation ~ Yisrael - 1 Peter 2:9-10, and my friend the church is very hostile to this nation. You were called to a place where your faith is your culture (what you're born again into) and not a custom (what you adopt) and is supported by the scriptures.

Q. I AM CONFUSED. HOW CAN I KNOW THE TRUTH?

A. Everything genuine has a test to confirm its authenticity. Well it is no different with the truth. The SAVIOUR taught a set of fundamental principles to HIS disciples known as the Apostle's Doctrine ~ Acts 2:42. These principles were what the apostles fed the early believers on and thus identifies HIS fold.

venecia7 25.08.08 - 10:59pm

Wouldn't you like to know them in order to be a part of HIS fold?
To request a study please call - 1-876-363-4034 / 1-876-472-6675 *

This topic is locked.
* ADVENT-ARK Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ADVENT-ARK

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search