Subject: PRECIOUS IN THE FATHER'S SIGHT
Replies: 5 Views: 1199

shalome7 26.06.08 - 10:05am

OUR DAILY DEVOTION.

Matthew 6:11
~ Give us this day our daily bread! *

venecia7 26.06.08 - 11:15am

(((((DAILY))))) (((DEVOTIONS)))

In the morning, O LORD, THOU wilt hear my voice; In the morning I will order my prayer to THEE and eagerly watch. ~*~Psalm 5:3~*~

It is wise to give GOD a chance to speak to us each day, perhaps the first thing in the morning when the mind is freshest. A few minutes of quietness help us focus on the areas where we most need GOD's help.

venecia7 26.06.08 - 11:31am

Day ~1~

Lets sing praises to our CREATOR ::::::::::::::::@::::::::::::::::
singing.GIF
HOLY, HOLY, HOLY

HOLY, HOLY, HOLY! LORD GOD ALMIGHTY! Early in the morning our song shall rise to THEE. HOLY, HOLY, HOLY! Merciful and mighty! GOD in three persons, blessed TRINITY!

2. HOLY, HOLY, HOLY! Angels adore THEE, casting down their bright crowns around the glassy sea; Thousands and ten thousands worship low before THEE, which wert, and art, and evermore shalt be.

3. HOLY, HOLY, HOLY! Though darkness hide THEE, though the eye of man THY great glory may not see; Only THOU art holy; there is none beside THEE, Perfect in power, in love and purity.

4. HOLY, HOLY, HOLY! LORD GOD ALMIGHTY! All THY works shall praise THY name in earth and sky and sea; HOLY, HOLY, HOLY! Merciful and mighty! GOD in three persons, blessed TRINITY!

venecia7 26.06.08 - 11:55am

SCRIPTURE

GOD's SOVEREIGNTY

HE knows the way I take; When HE has tried me, I shall come forth as gold.
~*~Job 23:10~*~

Our GOD is the DIVINE Alchemist. HE can take junk from the rubbish heap of life, and melting this base refuse in the pure fire of HIS love, hand us back - gold.

~*~PRAYER~*~
pray.GIF
Thank YOU LORD for sparing our lives to see another day to glorify YOUR HOLY name. Amen

venecia7 27.06.08 - 11:45am

DAY ~2~
singing.GIF
GOD THE OMNIPOTENT

GOD the omnipotent! KING, who ordainest great winds THY clarions, the lightenings THY sword; show forth THY pity on high where THOU reignest, give to us peace, O most merciful LORD.

2. GOD the all-merciful! Earth hath forsaken THY precepts holy, and slighted THY word; bid not THY wrath in its terrors awaken; give to us peace, O most merciful LORD.

3. GOD the all-righteous ONE! Man hath defied THEE; yet to eternity standeth THY word; falsehood and wrong shall not tarry beside THEE; prosper the right, O most merciful LORD.

4. So shall we render THEE thankful devotion, for THY deliverance from peril and sword, singing in chorus from ocean to ocean, ''THINE is the power and the glory, O LORD.''

SCRIPTURE

GOD'S SOVEREIGNTY

''Do I not fill the heavens and the earth?'' declares the LORD. Jeremiah 23:24

Like a great bell tolling over all the land, the consistent voice of the sovereign power of GOD reverberates throughout Old Testament and New. HE is omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient in this life and the next. We cannot believe this and also think that our GOD is no match for the evil of the world.

~*~PRAYER~*~
pray.GIF
Now unto the KING eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise GOD, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

DAY ~3~

singing.GIFI will serve THEE because I love THEE YOU have given life to me; I was nothing, before YOU found me YOU have given life to me; heartaches, broken pieces, ruined lives are why you died on Cal-v'ry YOUR touch was what I longed for YOU have given life to me.

SCRIPTURE

GOD's SOVEREIGNTY

....I am like a green cypress tree; your fruit is found in ME.
~Hosea 14:8~

The Gospel truly is good news. The news is that there is no situation - no breakage, no loss, no grief, no sin, no mess - so dreadful that out of it GOD cannot bring good, *

venecia7 29.06.08 - 01:22am
total excellence, not just ''spiritual'' excellence, if we will allow HIM to.
pray.GIFPRAYER

Honour be to HIM whose power, working in us, can do infinitely more than we can ask or imagine; honour be to HIM from generation to generation in the Bayit and in YAHSHUA HA MASHIACH for ever and ever. Halleluyah.

DAY ~4~

singing.GIFI SURRENDER ALL

All to YAHSHUA I surrender, all to HIM I freely give, I will ever love and trust HIM, in HIS presence daily live

Refrain

I surrender all, I surrender all, all to THEE, my blessed SAVIOUR, I surrender all.

2 ~ All to YAHSHUA I surrender, humbly at HIS feet I bow, worldly pleasures all forsaken, take me, YAHSHUA, take me now

3 ~ All to YAHSHUA I surrender, make me, SAVIOUR, wholly THINE, let me feel the righteous SPIRIT, truly know that THOU art mine

4 ~ All to YAHSHUA I surrender, now I feel the set apart flame. O the joy of full salvation! Honour, honour to HIS name!

SCRIPTURE

SURRENDER

~ ''But why do you call ME Saviour, Saviour, and not do the things which I say?''
~*~Luke 6:46~*~

Any human physician requires the surrender of a given case into his care; he can do nothing unless the patient agrees to follow his order. Common sense told me that exactly the same was true of the GREAT PHYSICIAN.

~*~PRAYER~*~
pray.GIF
Cleanse me from secret faults. Keep back YOUR servant also from presumptuous sins. Let them not have dominion over me. Then I shall be blameless, and I shall be innocent of great transgression.
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in YOUR sight, O YAHWEH, my strength and my REDEEMER.

* ADVENT-ARK Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ADVENT-ARK

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search

Create Your Own App Store